We Happy Few for Xbox One
The We Happy Few Deluxe Edition includes both the game and the Season Pass. We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial in the city of Wellington Wells. In this alternative 1960s England, conformity is key. You'll have to fight or blend in with the drug-addled inhabitants, most of whom don't take kindly to people who won't abide by their not-so-normal rules. Discover the retrofuturistic city's dark history as you play through the intertwined narratives of three quietly rebellious citizens of Wellington Wells, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, as they face their pasts, prepare for the future, and engage in activities that aren't exactly status quo in the artificially enthused society. Pre-Order and get the exclusive in-game Jolly Brolly weapon at launch. There's a definite chance of pain when using this weaponized umbrella, complete with advanced blocking capabilities and trippy psychedelic interior. The Season Pass contains three pieces of future content for We Happy Few. Each add-on will be a new adventure that follows the antics of one of Wellington Wells' most notorious residents. All future content that is part of this pass will be accessible in-game once it is available.
- Includes both the We happy few game, and the Season Pass
- Aside from a procedurally generated world, there are many ways to customize your We Happy Few experience as you choose from a range of difficulties for new and experienced players alike
- Play through the story, or customize the sandbox world to your liking
- Try permadeath, if you want to satisfy all your masochistic needs; Collect recipes, scavenge items, and craft dozens of weapons, tools, and devices
- Creep, crush, or conform your way through puzzles and encounters, and; Fight with your bare hands or the crazy weapons you create