Madden NFL 20 for PlayStation 4
Feel like an NFL Superstar in Madden NFL 20.
- Face of the Franchise: QB1 - Be the Face of an NFL franchise where the decisions you make matter in your journey to become an NFL Superstar
- Franchise - Simulate a full NFL career and leave your legacy as a player, coach or owner with single-player and multiplayer online-connected leagues
- Ultimate Team - Compete in the ultimate NFL fantasy team-building mode featuring your favorite NFL players from the past and present
- Exhibition - Compete in head-to-head online and offline games (single and multi-player) or single player offline against the CPU
- Superstar X-Factor – Feel the emotion, personality, and power of NFL Superstars with Superstar X-Factor, an allnew abilities progression system that reveals special abilities for today’s most exciting NFL Superstars when certain objectives are met in games. Combined with authentic personality & real player motion, the stars of the NFL truly come to life in Madden NFL 20. Take full control of player development with new ways to customize player abilities.
- Unique Playbooks – Playbooks are calibrated to be more unique from team to team providing more variety for strategic game-planning and in-game adjustments.
- Run/Pass Options – Run/pass option plays are now available to call, bringing even more NFL authenticity to today’s play-calling.
- On-Field Trainer – Learn how to improve as a Madden player with this cohesive, modernized teaching system that introduces new in-game mechanics over time as you progress through your gameplay experience.
- New Pump Fake mechanic – Pump-fake to a specific receiver and fake out defenders with a new double-tap ‘throw cancelling’ mechanic.
- NFL Pro Bowl – Play the annual Pro Bowl within Franchise mode and ‘Face of the Franchise: QB1’ featuring all-stars from the AFC and NFC.
- Superstar-Driven Play-Calling – Play-calling tailored to the Superstars on your team to quickly get your stars involved when you need them the most.
- New Celebrations – Over 20 new TD and First Down celebrations added to bring more swag to the biggest plays on the gridiron.